This is a place for intercessory prayer, sharing scriptural support, testimonies, and all things surrounding spiritual growth.DescriptionEverything by love…for it is GOD, it is the most important commandment, it is the basis of our faith, and it covers a multitude of sin• THIS BLOG PAGE IS CASUAL CONVERSATION ABOUT THE WALKS OF LIFE, WHICH MAKE US WHO WE ARE AS MEMBERS OF ONE BODY…
• NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER…NO SIN IS LESS OR GREATER when attributable to GOD’s Judgment.
• AT TIMES, WE ALL HAVE VARYING DIFFICULTIES in LIFE. ALL SIN IS EQUATED HERE:“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all” (James 2:10 KJV).
THE KEY IS TO KNOW OUR SHORTCOMINGS | SIN
UNDERSTANDING WHAT SIN IS MAY HELP YOU TO COME & TO KNOW THE ESSENTIAL ROLE CHRIST HOLDS IN OUR LIVES.
I will not make a long speech about what sin comprises but I will alert you to some scriptures, which clearly define sin and its level(s) of offense:
WHAT IS SIN? & WHO HAS SINNED?
• All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death (I John 5:17 KJV)
• All have sinned and come short of God’s Glory (Roman’s 3:23 KJV)
• Whatever is not of faith is sin (Romans 14:23 KJV)
WHAT IS THE PAYMENT FOR SIN?
• The wages of sin is death… (Romans 6:23 KJV)
• Wherefore I say unto you, all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaks against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV).
WHAT or WHO IS THE GIFT AWAY FROM SIN?
Concisely it is JESUS CHRIST our Lord (Master or Divine Authority).
• …but the gift from GOD is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23 KJV).
• There is therefore now no condemnation to them, which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:1-2 KJV).
• For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14 KJV).
• Being made free from sin ye become the servants of righteousness” (Romans 6:18 KJV).
With this said, let this be a place of open discussion of casual conversation to discuss, share, and effectually communicate as a means to support and lift one another up and not to judge nor condemn another.
WE DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERY CLAIM MADE BY OTHERS WITHIN THESE POSTS, NOR DO WE ASSERT TO HOLD PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR LICENSURE. WHAT WE DO HERE IS TO INSPIRE MOTIVATE SUPPORT & ENCOURAGE SPIRITUAL AWARENESS & GROWTH.
[Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover, it is required in stewards that a man is found faithful. But with me, it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self. For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judges me is the Lord. Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God] (I Corinthians 4:1-5).